Thursday, August 19, 2010

About Us - the extended version...

Sakai @ 2 months
The Labrador family is my husband Clint, my son Sakai and myself, Loretta. We live on the tiny, rural island of Molokai (in between Maui and Oahu). Clint and I are both elementary special education teachers, at different schools. Sakai is our little baby boy, born in April 2010. He is the absolute love of our life. As a family, as a couple...we LOVE to travel. Near, far, anywhere. Before Sakai (BS..okay thats not nice, how about Before Baby, BB?) we really took advantage of our holidays as teachers. Poland, England, France, Italy, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Caribbean, New Zealand, Cook Islands, Costa Rica (baby in belly) and many places on the Mainland US are among our passport stamps (well, not the US ones). Next to Sakai, and traveling, I would have to say our next mutual love is food and drink. Clint and I both have interesting diets. Cooking something that we can both eat is a favorite challenge of ours! Wine and coffee...passionately fond of. And what flows through our body, besides blood, the water (possibly Clint a little more than me...). We are water people, I am a swimmer, Clint a surfer, both of us paddlers and Sakai, well he loves baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment